Tuesday 30 December 2014

Resolutions 2015

It's December 30th, and 2014 is almost over. A year ago if anyone had suggested making new year's resolutions I'd have laughed in their face. But here we are a year later, and a lot has changed. I've pretty much had to question every aspect of myself this year, and I've got to be honest, I'm glad it's over! 

I'm looking forward to 2015 starting, and the chance to make some changes. I need to do more things that are good for me and that make me happy, and these are some of those:

Do more yoga and get back into running

Drink more water

Don't beat myself up for focusing on my mental well being over my achievements - I should always come first

Read more

Blog more

Seek out positive and healthy connections and relationships

Pass my degree

Get a job after graduating

Work on being as body positive as I can be

Live in the moment more - enjoy the little things

End the year in a good place as much as I can.

Work on being my own best friend, not my own worst enemy.

What about you? What do you want to change in 2015? Let me know in the comments below!

Have a happy new year, and enjoy whatever you do to celebrate it. 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment