Tuesday 9 December 2014

OOTD: Feeling Christmassy


There's something about this red and blue plaid button down dress that really says 'Christmas':

Dress: Primark, Boots (if you can see them!): New Look

It's actually really warm and sturdy too, which is something I don't tend to expect from Primark. I bought it a little big, assuming it was supposed to be one of those big waist dresses (my favourite kind) but I'm not sure it was actually meant to be. I really like the fit though, and it's a really cute, comfy dress that I can probably get away with wearing all year round.

I'm still figuring out how to pose, it's a little bit of a learning process  

Every year I go on a bit of a hunt for a really good christmas dress, and it seems this year the hunt was over a bit quicker than normal.

Also this is a rare ponytail appearance from me - I hardly ever wear my hair up unless I'm doing sports. This morning though, my hair was gross and I couldn't be bothered to wash it, so I decided to throw it up, and then proceeded to flick it around/pose a lot:




I've been keeping makeup a little more minimal of late, partly because I'm lazy, partly because it gets me a cheaper bus ticket. I still break out the lipstick a lot though, of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment