Tuesday 16 December 2014

OOTD: 'It was my mom's in the 80's'

I just found this old drafted post that I seem to have forgotten about from back in August, so here's a little throwback for you all. Look at my hair!


Denim Shirt: Wrangler, vintage, Blouse: Vintage, Skirt: Oasis, Shoes: Clark's, Glasses: Gok Wan/Specsavers

A few weeks ago I went back home to London for a long weekend to celebrate my brother, Harry's 15th birthday. It wasn't the best weekend due to family problems, but we both spend one of the days in Central London together. It was a really lovely day, we don't tend to spend a huge amount of time just us when I'm home, so it was great to bond and know that we can both rely on each other in tough times to come. 


Outfit poses in public are hard!

I love this old shirt that used to be my mum's back in the day, it's cream silk and I've managed to go a while without spilling anything down it, which is a personal achievement (white is the enemy of clumsy foodies). The skirt I bought the day before in the Oasis sale, and had been discounted down to £5, which I was extremely happy about. The shoes I bought last year when I was working at Wetherspoons, I needed some sturdy shoes that were black, but I actually like to wear them for everyday too. 

I'm overdue for an eye appointment, so I decided it was high time I started actually wearing my glasses. I'm getting a test soon, so I'll probably discover I need to wear them all the time, so I need to get used to doing so. 



Aren't we a beautiful pair of siblings?

No comments:

Post a Comment