Wednesday 24 December 2014

Happy Holidays!

Add me on Instagram: @charlotteearney

Happy Holidays everyone! Outfit photos are pretty hard to take when I'm at home, but I thought I'd put together my Instagram photos from the last month. See you again before the new year!

1. Showing off my lovely new Primark christmas jumper, 2. My uni house's adorable christmas tree, complete with little crochet squares made by yours truly, 3. The feminist society christmas meal, wearing my adorable little present earrings from Accessorize, 4. Taken before the Alumni LCR at uni, 5. Before Alumni with my lovely friend Sophie, 6. Grabbed the new Bourjois Happy Nude Year velvet matte lipstick before they all disappeared, 7. London Christmas shopping with Bee and Sophie, 8. Wetherspoons selfies with my gals from home, 9. Cute notebook from my secret santa.

No comments:

Post a Comment