Sunday 1 February 2015

Instagram round up January 2015

I'm fully back into the swing of uni life, and have officially handed my dissertation in! January's treated me pretty well, so I'm looking forward to what the rest of the year will bring.

Follow me on Instagram: @charlotteearney

1. My friend Bee's first time making a coffee at the union cafe, 2. I bought a black turtleneck and drank red wine and judged you really hard for your choices like a true wine mum, 3. New Years' Eve selfie, 4. Handing in my dissertation and on my way to the pub, 5. Trying on my new lipstick - L'Oreal True Reds Blake Lively edition, 6. First Aid Kit playing at UEA LCR - they were so good!

2 comments:

  1. haha your caption for number two is fantasic! also well done on handing in your dissertation!! id love it if youd comment back http://www.amyelizabethfashion.com/2015/01/lesser-known-benefits-of-going-to-gym.html xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Jan. Instagram round up!

    I'm a newbie blogger and hoping to make some friends in the blogging community, I'd love to hear from you if you're interested! :3

    http://www.chontellelouise.blogspot.com.au/

    xx Chontelle Louise

    ReplyDelete